Fashionista Momma - Create the Perfect Beach Wave
Hi Lovelies and happy Friday. Today, we are talking about an all natural hair care routine and how to create the perfect beach wave with your good old curling iron. I have collaborated with T’zikal to share their collection of hair care products. If you have dry frizzy hair, this product is perfect for you. The collection is moisturizing and a great base for your beach wave. I have noticed that when my ends are really dry and I don’t run a straighten or curling iron all the way to the ends, I can get frizz. The Ojon Palm Nut Oil in T’zikal will help tame those locks.
The key to this perfect beach wave curl is how you hold the curling iron. You want to hold the curling iron vertically.
- Start by applying your T’zikal Curl Defining Hair Serum to damp hair and blow dry. Be sure your hair is completely dry.
- Begin with one inch sections. Place the curling iron at the base of your hair. Slide the wand down just a few inches and start to wrap around the iron.
- Slowly start to pull the iron down the hair as you continue to wrap the hair around the wand.
- When you get close to the ends of your hair, leave the last inch or so out, release the iron in a downward motion. This will keep the ends from looking over curled and give it a more relaxed look.
- Be sure that every couple curls you reverse the curl direction. This will help you create a more natural looking curl.
- Finish your look by touseling your hair and adding a sea salt spray.
I love my new T’zikal hair products. For me, personally, the conditioner alone was enough to tame my dry hair. For my daughters though, I used the shampoo, conditioner and the leave-in treatment. Their hair was silky, soft and beautiful. Which is huge. We usually struggle with fly aways when we put their hair up or in a braid. Now let’s get to the giveaway. I have teamed up with T’zikal to giveaway this set of their product. It’s Paraben-Free, EDTA free, Sodium Laurel and Sodium Laureth Sulfate free, No artificial fragance, color or dyes and it’s not tested on animals. Woot Woot. I don’t know about you, but these are all things I look for in my hair and skin care.