Silky straight 'do
Award 🏆 season is here! And what better way to start it off than with Kerry Washington’s silky straight ‘do from the 74th Annual Golden Globes.
See below step by step on how to get this glamorous look.
- Wash hair with T’zikal Deep Hydrating Shampoo followed by Deep Moisturizing Conditioning Cream. Be sure to leave Conditioning Cream in for 5-15 minutes before rinsing out for extra smoothness.
- Apply Shine Rich Dry Oil Mist to towel-dried hair.
- Using a hair dryer, make sure to thoroughly dry your hair.
- Now apply Smooth Styling Hair Wax evenly throughout hair. Do not rinse out.
- Section off the top half of your hair using hair pins.
- Run a flat iron through the remainder of your hair – one inch section at a time.
- Finish the look by undoing hair that was previously sectioned off and with it repeat step 4 from above.